Athlete profile Patrick Dolan
This week Tribe I would like to introduce you to a very dedicated athlete in our community.
Here is some things you who know Patrick never knew before. Say hello!
– Patrick Dolan
– Lawyer in private practice.
4. When Did You First Start CrossFitting?:
– May 1, 2014 was my first day at CrossFit with Coach Heather.
5. How Did You First Get Exposed to CrossFit?:
– My wife, Ingrid, has been doing CrossFit at Undisputed Fitness for two years.
6. Tell Us About Your Sports and Fitness Background:
– I have been very active in sports since a young age, but in 2013 I started having back troubles that limited my physical activity. To make a long story short, thanks to a referral Ingrid received from Coach Heather, I started getting good, professional treatment, and after several months of treatment and rehabilitation, my back felt good enough to give CrossFit a try.
7. Take Us Back to Your First WOD…, What Was it Like and How Did it Feel?
– When I first met with Coach Heather on May 1, 2014, I was so tentative with my back that I had trouble making it through the 400 meter running warmup, and I struggled with all of the animal movements she showed me.
8. Tell Us Something You Never Thought Was Possible Before You Started Here with Us.
– Eight months after starting CrossFit, thanks to the help of Coaches Heather, Nate, and Lorenzo, and maintaining my back treatment regimen, I now attend CrossFit four days a week. I even went on a five mile run last weekend and completed it without any pain during the run or Advil afterwards. Eight months ago, I would never have imagined that would be possible for me again due to my injury.
9. What Has Been Your Best Experience with Us?
– Undisputed Fitness is just a great community of really wonderful people. I am very appreciative and grateful to have been a part of it this past year and hope to continue in the years to come.
Pretty cool meeting new members we usually don’t see because of our own schedules. Hope you enjoyed! More to come!!
A. Skill- Side to Side Pull ups
B. 20min EMOM
Min one- 6 Side to side pull ups
Min two- 10 Burpee
Min three- 12 Power Cleans 135/95
Min Four- 10 Toes to bar