WLC 2013: Two Weeks Down!
We’re two weeks down and you’re still awesome. Here’s some supplemental stuff from the newsletter to help you through the next week of the Whole Life Challenge.
For those who miss rice…
- One medium cauliflower, chopped fine, see note below
- ¼ cup water
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of ½ lime
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- To chop or “rice” your cauliflower to resemble “rice” please follow the link below to my video.
- Place “riced” cauliflower in a medium pan over medium heat. Pour water over cauliflower and cover. Simmer for 18 minutes. Drain. Be sure to add the water, I forgot and the cauli stuck a bit!
- Stir in lime zest, juice, cilantro. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Mobility: Foam Rollers
Making time for mobility can be a real challenge. Don’t let not knowing what or how to stretch make those 10 minutes more intimidating than they need to be. This week, trainer Scott Herman demonstrates routine sets and reps one can do on a foam roller to stretch tight muscles with a focus on glutes and hamstrings.