September Athlete Profile
1. Age, Weight, Height – 23/230/6’0
2. How long have you been doing CF? I have been doing CF for 2months now.
3. Why did you decide to start? What inspired you? I started doing to crossfit to get me in better shape so I could try other classes because I want to start fighting for undisputed I believe undisputed has all the tools I need to reach greatness I have been wanting to fight for a while just couldnt find the right gym to teach and train me properly just being a mixed martial artist is an inspiration on its own.
4. How is CF different from anything you’ve ever done? Crossfit is just a surpirse everyday thats the difference because playing football I always knew what to expect during two-a-days, regular practice, and off season. I never know what to expect when I walk through those doors I am always nervous.
5. What is the hardest part about CF? Crossfit is just hard plain and simple because everyday is different but the hardest is just being disciplined to come in because I sometimes dont wanna come in but I do it anyways with a smile on my face its always me vs me.
6. What has been your biggest accomplishment? I think so far my biggest accomplishment is just being able to do what all the other athletes are able to do and just sticking with it. So being able to hang with the big dogs. I still have a long ways to go.
7. What are your goals for next year? My goals is to do everything better, get stronger, more motivated, place in jiu jitsu tournaments, and to have a fight in the near future. I wanna be the best plain and simple.
8. Favorite WOD? My favorite WOD would have to be on August 12 it was 1.wall balls with 20 pounder 2. Sumo deadlift high-pull 3. boxjumps 4. push-press 5. ROW five minute workout but change after each minute yea awesome day. (this is Fight Gone Bad, or close to it y’all)