Friday, already?

Announcement:

We are having our first park WOD of the summer on Saturday at 10. If you can be at the gym a few minutes early it would be great! We are going to run over to the alto street park and get our outdoor WOD on!!! Please wear an Undisputed Fitness/ Crossfit Santa Fe shirt if you have one! See ya there!

In the meantime- For Friday!

WOD
3 rounds
8toes to bar
20 birdpickers
12 medball cleans
20 birdpickers
16 wallballs
20birdpickers
20 jumping lunges(1for1)

Marina seems to enjoy Toes to Bar!!!!

Seth...making it look easy!

This Wod was unexpectedly difficult. The balance and agility required for the bird pickers was a pleasant (?) surprise!! I love learning new movements and I really enjoyed this workout for the variety and newness that it brought to the table! My hamstrings were extraordinarily sore after this WOD. I, personally, like being sore as it gives me the feeling that I am getting stronger in new places!!! Check out the video from Petraneck Fitness: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2lS_bEUK-w

Thanks guys!!! We love learning and incorporating new movements!

Heather McKearnan

kettlebells says
I occasionally remark,nonetheless your beat caught me. that’s acutely fantastic

Comment by UNDISPUTED FITNESS — July 26, 2011 @ 3:12 pm

Benefits of Yoga says
Just applicable to comment as soon as extra convey which i genuinely love your weblog textile plus the point out domination which you impact keenly. It’s inordinately snappy to envisage a blogger assume good you.. alimony concrete up…

Comment by UNDISPUTED FITNESS — July 29, 2011 @ 2:03 pm

birds says
Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

Comment by UNDISPUTED FITNESS — August 13, 2011 @ 8:33 pm

Custom T shirts says
In this great pattern of things you secure an A for effort and hard work. Where exactly you lost us was first on all the particulars. You know, as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be much more true here. Having said that, allow me tell you what did do the job. The article (parts of it) can be quite engaging and that is possibly the reason why I am taking the effort in order to opine. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, although I can easily notice a leaps in logic you make, I am not confident of just how you appear to connect your points which in turn produce the actual final result. For right now I will yield to your position however hope in the foreseeable future you actually connect your facts better.———— http://www.yescustom.com – Custom T shirts etc.

Comment by UNDISPUTED FITNESS — August 14, 2011 @ 12:12 pm

custom cross country tshirt says
Throughout the grand pattern of things you get an A for effort and hard work. Where exactly you confused me personally was in the particulars. As people say, the devil is in the details… And it could not be much more correct at this point. Having said that, let me reveal to you just what did do the job. Your writing is incredibly engaging and this is possibly the reason why I am taking an effort to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, although I can easily notice a jumps in reason you make, I am definitely not convinced of just how you seem to connect the ideas which in turn produce the actual conclusion. For now I will, no doubt yield to your issue however trust in the foreseeable future you actually connect the facts better.———— http://www.yescustom.com – Custom T shirts etc.

Comment by UNDISPUTED FITNESS — August 17, 2011 @ 3:36 pm

personalized i heart tshirt says
In the grand design of things you secure a B- just for effort and hard work. Where you actually lost everybody was first in your specifics. As as the maxim goes, the devil is in the details… And that could not be much more accurate in this article. Having said that, permit me say to you just what exactly did do the job. The text is quite powerful and this is possibly the reason why I am making an effort in order to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Second, even though I can easily see the jumps in reason you come up with, I am not really convinced of exactly how you appear to unite your details which inturn produce the conclusion. For now I shall subscribe to your issue however wish in the future you actually connect the dots much better.———— http://www.yescustom.com – Custom T shirts etc.

Comment by UNDISPUTED FITNESS — August 29, 2011 @ 10:51 am

Custom Kids & Babies says
custom t shirts design…

rather exciting. Nevertheless, I appologize, because I can not give credence to your whole plan, all be it stimulating none the less. It appears to us that your comments are not entirely validated and in reality you are generally yourself not even enti…

Comment by UNDISPUTED FITNESS — August 30, 2011 @ 3:53 am

social music news says
mind he was a keeper like

Comment by UNDISPUTED FITNESS — August 31, 2011 @ 6:42 pm

Ginger Corneil says
Hello, Nice work! I saw this really great post today.

Comment by UNDISPUTED FITNESS — August 31, 2011 @ 6:45 pm