A note from one of our athletes-
This was originally posted on Facebook by Randi Lorber. Crow and I were both moved to tears. I thought it would be nice to share it here too! Thank you Randi for articulating the impact and effect that Crossfit has had on you! We love having you as part of our Tribe!
things i have noticed
So.. i started going to CrossFit at Undisputed a month and a half ago and I wanted to share some of the things I have noticed.
1. I am thinner and look stronger
2. all my pants are WAY to big
3. ring dips are not as hard as they were.. actually nothing is as hard as it was that first week
the less obvious
1. i no longer crave sugar, i used to wake up craving cookies.. not any more..
2. I have tons more energy
3. i seem to be able to approach things with an attitude of I can do this, not I cant
4. i feel better about myself
5. i feel happier
6. i feel like i am part of a community..
7. i am making better and more well thought out decisions
Its funny to think that going to a class that challenges you can encourage such drastic change.. I feel so lucky to be part of a community that is supportive of each other, while challenging each other every day to be stronger, healthier and more aware.. its been the best month of my life, and i cant wait for more…